Sunday, April 1, 2007

Things To Look For

All right, I've decided to make this post for things that people should be looking for in the GAMES TO COME! I'm excited for a few things, so why not get you guys involved as well?

Kingdom Hearts: Playing through the first one, the second, and so comes the third. Highly, highly recommend this game, especially because not only does each game continue to get better, but it's got killer gameplay, graphics and plotline. I've been a believer since the beginning, and my excitement for this upcoming one is only killed by the fact that I'm afraid it'll only be on the PS3, which is a system I'm still teetering about ever buying. Not sure when this'll be out.

Halo 3: When this first came out, who wasn't excited? And if you weren't at that point, this had to do you in. Shivers down the spine with every watch--basically guaranteed. Between graphics and the thickening plot (and awesome multiplayer), pick this up when possible (Novemberish).

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: Remember that commercial for the 64 version? And then they came out with The One that still continually played to prove one's skills with the Gamecube. And with the Wii's success, Brawl will be the next big game to prove one's skillz (with a 'z' this time, respectively). Wait for June to play.

Super Mario Galaxy: Rumored to be a sequel to Super Mario 64, it's difficult to say that the game won't at least be awesometastic. Everyone knows there'll be the lame swimming sections, but the game itself is something so different (as anything on the Wii is), one has to try it. Believe April for playing.

Phantom Hourglass: If anyone is like me (a freak for Zelda games), become excited! The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is what one needs to get hyped up for. After Twilight Princess, I don't think I'm the only one who screamed "I want more!" And, if my eyes don't decieve me, there is a fairy! Expect this in November, too.

God of War III: Ha. I know, the second just came out. Why speak of the 3rd as if it's already in development? Because, well, we all know it's coming. We just don't know when. Until then, kittens, beat the second at least three times. On the hardest level. Then complain.

Final Fantasy XIII: Again, I know. With XII accomplished, who need to be thinking so far ahead to XIII? Have you see the trailer? That's why. XII was good because it was one of the first games that didn't focus on love love love to get things done--and it was also the first for me to actually want more love to come out! But, as the graphics get better, and the gameplay gets better (and the boys keep getting cuter... and more like girls), then I have no complaints. Keep this one on the back of the mind as well, considering it's hard to actually pick out the date for when it'll come out, but December is told. It's a PS3 game, for sure. But, who knows? 360 could also pick this up.

Other Games: Wii Music, Super Paper Mario, Metriod Prime 3, Blue Dragon, Mario Party 8, The Miis (which is just like The Sims.. but with Miis, Animal Crossing (a new one!), Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party, SSX Blur

No comments: