Friday, March 2, 2007

Hopes, Dreams, Elephants...

Well, I believe that this will be more for my liking than yours--a post about what I will hope to achieve and may quite possibly continue doing depending on what comes of this: a place where I can write about my gaming experiences, my own thoughts of whether it's a good game or not, my own pictures rather than linking to five bajillion others and my own my own my own. Everything, that is.

What I'll be reviewing and taking into account: loading times, difficulty of levels and button schemes, material within the scripts and overall graphics. What characters I enjoy, whether they're developed, how the plot unfolds and try not to have any spoilers.

I'll mostly be doing games I haven't played yet, though I'll more than likely be posting things so I can refer back to them for later games, and also because I like to write about my previous games that I drool over anyway.

What I won't be doing, however, is getting into the personal life. I've already got a blog for that, and I think it'll be a different experience to keep that personal stuff out. Just like a job.

The hardest thing to achieve is writing enough on the subject and not repeating myself. I don't have internet at home right now, so I'll be taking notes while I play, then posting the "experiences" later.

Let's hope everything will unfurl correctly.

1 comment:

b.mro said...

That's so a Katamari reference! I heart that game. I played a bit last night solely because I snooped here the other day and saw that title, and it reminded me of the game's awesomeness.